São Paulo - SP
A continental country like Brazil is capable of offering a wide range of destinations with very different customs, landscapes, cultural attractions and even climate.
There is a lot to do and get to know from north to south of the country. A long list of beaches, forests, historic cities, mountain towns, swampland, canyons, urban and cosmopolitan metropolises. Besides the different typical festivals, the dialects and the rich gastronomy, which also diversify according to the region visited.
Why is it exclusive?
São Paulo is the perfect city for those who like to take cultural trips. Filled with museums, art galleries, bookstores and cool outings.
Hotel Palácio Tangará
Best time to visit
The city is located in a humid subtropical climate zone, with characteristics that define a cold and dry winter, while the summer is very hot and humid, with an enormous incidence of rain. It can be visited throughout the year.
- Tour of the old city centre;
- São Paulo Private Night Tour
- Walk through the Paraisópolis favela with feijoada and samba circle;
- Private tour of the great Brazilian stadiums (Morumbi, Pacaembu and Allianz Park - with Football Museum) and interaction with players;
- Visit to the Guarani villages in São Paulo;
- Tour of the largest museums in São Paulo - MIS, MASP, Pinacoteca and Museu da Imigração;
- Day in the Liberdade neighbourhood with traditional cuisine tasting;
- Musical presentation at Theatro Municipal de São Paulo;
- Visit to Santos - Monte Serrat, Pelé Museum, Coffee Museum
- Guided tour of Avenida Paulista;
- Street Art Tour;
- Climb to the Santander Lighthouse with a coffee stop;
- Tour of Modern Museums in São Paulo - Espaço Cultural Itaú, Tomie Ohtake Institute and MAM.
+55 31 3508-8388
Avenida Raja Gabaglia, 2280
rooms 707 and 711 - Estoril
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil
217 Bela Cintra Street
Room 908 - Consolação Neighborhood
ZIP CODE: 01415-000
São Paulo - SP - Brazil